Thin Jewelry Boxes
Thin Jewelry Boxes : 14″ x 9″ x 2 ¼”
Jewelry Boxes for Women : Jewelry Boxes for Women – with a Necklace Pouch
- Birdseye Maple (shown) – $295
- Cocobolo – $350 : Out-of-stock – Please consider the Birdseye Maple
- Curly Cherry – $295 : Out-of-stock – Please consider the Birdseye Maple or the Large design
Jewelry Boxes for Men : Jewelry Boxes for Men – without a Necklace Pouch
- Birdseye Maple – $275
- Curly Cherry – $275 : Please consider the Birdseye Maple or the Large design
- Cocobolo (shown) – $325 : Out-of-stock – Please consider the Birdseye Maple
If you prefer form over function and have a small amount of jewelry, thin Jewelry Boxes may be right for you. By giving up the additional storage of a Large Jewelry Boxes, you receive proportions that create exceptionally sleek and very attractive lines. I always recommend jewelry boxes with the necklace pouch for women.
“The jewelry boxes were every bit as exceptional a piece of artwork as I imagined. She was at a loss for words, but her eyes said it all. Again, thank you.”
— Eric Jonas, Richmond, VA
Features and Craftsmanship Unique to the Thin Jewelry Boxes
- Dividers are removable for easy cleaning or to create a more open space in the jewelry boxes.
- Necklace Pouch inserts have 8 hooks, each capable of holding several thin chains. The Pouches hold your necklaces from tangling with other jewelry when the top is closed.
- The joints of the jewelry boxes are mitered, strengthened and accented with 4 pair of splines made from a contrasting wood.
- Solid-wood, floating, book-matched tops are chosen for extraordinary grain-pattern and held in place with a pair of visible brass pins.
- The sides of the jewelry boxes are made from a single board that has been cut, numbered and re-joined in assembly to create a beautiful grain-wrap pattern at the corners.
- See “More About My Work” for an in-depth guide to my craftsmanship of jewelry boxes.