Single Drawer Jewelry Boxes
Single Drawer Jewelry Boxes : 14″ x 9″ x 6″ : Jewelry Boxes for Women – with a Necklace Pouch
- Birdseye Maple – $550
- Curly Cherry (shown) – $550
- Cocobolo – $595
- Cocobolo Diamond – $695
Jewelry Boxes for Men – without a Necklace Pouch
- Birdseye Maple – $525
- Curly Cherry – $525
- Cocobolo – $575
- Cocobolo Diamond (shown) – $750
“The Cocobolo Jewelry Boxes exceeded all my expectations . . . Your studio may be across the country but it felt like dealing with a local craftsman.”
— A. DeSorbo, Seymour CT
Designed for moderate jewelry collections, the Large Jewelry Boxes are by far my most popular size. The proportions are pleasing to the eye and the tray provides extra storage that cushions rings and displays a special piece up front.
The Diamond Quarter Pattern is my specialty. Hand-sewn and meticulously matched cocobolo veneers are combined with solid Madagascar Ebony to make this design stand out.
Features and Craftsmanship Unique to the Large Jewelry Boxes
- Dividers are removable for easy cleaning or to create a more open space in the jewelry boxes.
- Necklace Pouch inserts have 8 hooks, each capable of holding several thin chains. The Pouches hold your necklaces from tangling with other jewelry when the top is closed.
- Each tray in the Large Jewelry Boxes have two ring holders, each capable of cradling 4-6 rings. The center of tray of the jewelry boxes holds a watch, bracelet or special necklace.
- Each jewelry box can comfortably hold a second sliding tray.
- The joints of the jewelry boxes are mitered, strengthened and accented with 4 pair of splines made from a contrasting wood.
- Solid-wood, floating, book-matched tops are chosen for extraordinary grain-pattern and held in place with a pair of visible brass pins.
- The sides of the jewelry boxes are made from a single board that has been cut, numbered and re-joined in assembly to create a beautiful grain-wrap pattern at the corners.
- See “More About My Work” for an in-depth guide to my craftsmanship of jewelry boxes.